Remembering Part 1 is a compilation album by rock group Thin Lizzy, one of the first compilations of the bands early years with Eric Bell, released by their record company at that time, Decca Records with two previously unreleased tracks, “Sitamoia” and “Little Darling”, both featuring Gary Moore during his first brief stint with the group, the time frame of the album stretches from 1971 to 1974.
All tracks written by Phil Lynott unless stated.
“Black Boys on the Corner”
“A Song for While I’m Away”
“Little Girl in Bloom”
“Sitamoia” (Brian Downey)
“Gonna Creep Up on You” (Eric Bell, Lynott)
“Whiskey in the Jar” (Trad. arr. Lynott, Bell, Downey)
“The Rocker” (Lynott, Bell, Downey)
Phil Lynott bass guitar, vocals, acoustic guitar
Eric Bell guitars (except tracks 5 & 6)
Brian Downey drums, percussion
Gary Moore guitars & backing vocals on tracks 5 & 6
Fiachra Trench string arrangement on track 2
Ivor Raymonde mellotron on track 6
Format: Vinyl, LP
Genre: Rock Blues Rock, Hard Rock
|A1||Black Boys On The Corner|
|A2||A Song For While I’m Away
|A4||Little Girl In Bloom|
|B3||Gonna Creep Up On You|
|B4||Whisky In The Jar
- Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals – Phil Lynott
- Design – Jim Fitzpatrick
- Drums, Percussion – Brian Downey
- Executive-Producer – Frank Rodgers
- Lead Guitar, Guitar – Eric Bell (2) (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B5)
- Lead Guitar, Guitar, Vocals – Gary Moore (tracks: A5, B1)
- Mastered By – W (12)
- Producer – Nick Tauber
- Producer [Associate] – Phil Lynott
- Written-By – P. Lynott* (tracks: A1 to B3)
Remembering Part I on labelsFFSS
Recorded At, Decca Tollington Park Studios (Decca 4) – Tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B3 to B5.
Recorded At, Air Studios, London – Track; A3.
Recorded At, Decca Studios 1 & 2, West Hampsted – Track: B2.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side): ZAL-14517.P-1W
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side): ZAL-14518.P-1W